GDC with D frontend 2.081.2

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 20:59:56 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 10:10 PM Anonymouse via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 08:30:35 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> > On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 05:35:13 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
> >> As some of you may know D frontend was merged into GDC some
> >> time ago and is up to date. D version currently supported by
> >> GDC is 2.081.2 and it can be found in "gdc-7" and "gdc-8"
> >> branches. I will say a bit more about GDC development and
> >> development plans later.
> >>
> >> [...]
> >
> > Btw. there are packages for archlinux on AUR
> > gdc-8 with d frontend: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gdc/
> > gdc-8-stable with c++ frontend:
> > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gdc-stable/
>
> Is it supposed to be up to date in this sense? __VERSION__ is
> 2068L with Manjaro/Arch gdc 8.2.0-1.

Hmm I am not sure, but how long did you have this gdc package installed? It
seems I forgot to update .SRCINFO. There should be gdc-8.2.0-2 which has
2.081.1 d frontend.
I will fix this on monday, until than you can uninstall gdc and try to
build it again.