D support for ChromeOS

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Tue Aug 28 16:36:49 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 12:34:50 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:

>> $ apt search ldc
>> Sorting... Done
>> Full Text Search... Done
>> ipcalc/stable 0.41 aarch64
>>   Calculates IP broadcast, network, Cisco wildcard mask, and
>> host ranges
>>
>> ldc/stable 1.11.0 aarch64
>>   D programming language compiler, built with LLVM
>>
>> http://termux.net/dists/stable/main/binary-aarch64/
> You should post it, as an extra topic on announce:
>   D on Android with Termux LDC now 32 and 64 Bit!
>
> Thank you - it works!

I did, though not as a new topic:

https://forum.dlang.org/post/zgjzldisifhkgcgxkqsd@forum.dlang.org

I'm updating the wiki on how to use it and getting rid of the
main function requirement, then I'll write up a post for Mike on
the D blog.