Copr repository providing dmd and dub for Fedora, EPEL and Mageia

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 18:44:23 UTC 2018

Hello D people! (and especially, for this thread, RPM-based Linux
users)

As dmd 2.082.0 is coming very soon, I thought I'd share this here.
I've been using Fedora for quite a while now, and have made a
Copr repository to have some tools I didn't find in official
Fedora repositories [1].
It contains a few development related packages, among which dmd,
phobos and dub at their latest stable version.
The repo is used just like any other Copr repo:

> sudo dnf copr enable tcg/devel
> sudo dnf install dmd dub

Since Copr also allows building packages for EPEL and Mageia, I'm
launching builds for them as well.

[1] https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/tcg/devel/