OFFTOPIC Re: I've just released Vasaro

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Dec 10 10:47:42 UTC 2018

On 2018-12-08 18:01, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> The one I have is a macbook air with a broken, but usable screen (I got
> it for free yay). I don't know how old it is, I *think* it is a 2013
> model.

If you click on the Apple menu in the top left corner and choose "About
This Mac", it will say which model and which year in the window that
appears. It will also specify which version of the OS it's running.

> I know it won't take the new OS update from Apple, but it was
> able to run dmd on it last time I tried (which was like 9 months ago lol).

DMD will run on Mavericks (10.9) or later.

If you don't want to keep it you could always donate it as a testing
machine, if the Dlang foundation will accept it.

--
/Jacob Carlborg