OFFTOPIC Re: I've just released Vasaro

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:55:32 UTC 2018

On Monday, 10 December 2018 at 10:47:42 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> If you click on the Apple menu in the top left corner and
> choose "About This Mac", it will say which model and which year
> in the window that appears. It will also specify which version
> of the OS it's running.

Ah, there it is: 10.9.5, 1.6 GhZ Core i5, 2 GB. (c) 2016.
Actually not that old.

> If you don't want to keep it you could always donate it as a
> testing machine, if the Dlang foundation will accept it.

Well, I still want to add the support to my library anyway. At
least the minimal stuff - create window, create opengl context,
dispatch events, so it can serve as a base for other users to PR
the other functions if they use it. I am also very slowly working
on some objc helper functions (though I wish the headers were at
least in druntime like win32 is now)

That's why I got this and it is still on my list, it is just
somewhat far down on my list.