Blog post: What D got wrong

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:57:21 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 10:45:39 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> A few things that have annoyed me about writing D lately:
>
> https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/what-d-got-wrong/

One thing that could be improved in this post is separating
things that can't reasonably be either fixed or added as
enhancements vs. things that would be big breaking changes. I
would think UFCS chain for templates, template lambdas, and
eponymous template changes are all things that could be added or
changed without breaking any code, whereas @safe by default would
break a bunch of code. I'm not sold on immutable by default yet,
but I think all the attributes should be able to be used with the
block and colon syntax.