DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:13:06 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 22 December 2018 at 16:57:10 UTC, Joakim wrote:

> I'm not trying to discuss it with you or the community. I'm
> asking the D team who're making this decision why it's being
> made, despite all the reasoning in that thread, and reiterating
> that it's a bad move. I suspect they're not thinking this
> through, but they can speak for themselves.

The decision was made because your reasoning failed to convince
anyone involved in the planning that maintaining the current
format of DConf is a mistake. Nor do they agree with you that
it's a bad move. We like the current format and see no need to
change it at this time.

If you would like to carry on another debate about this, please
open another thread in thhe General forum. This one isn't the
place for it. Thanks!