DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Kyle kyle at kyle.kyle
Mon Dec 24 22:15:32 UTC 2018

I'm just some random guy but for what it's worth the recorded
talks at DConf are valuable to me. I don't much care what format
the conference takes or if we even continue to have them since
it's not often practical for me to attend anyway, but I would
miss the talks. It would be cool if the community would put out a
standalone lecture or two throughout the year between DConfs.
Please apply lessons learned this time to make sure all the
lectures eventually make it to YouTube in decent quality. Thanks
for the work ya'll do.