DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Dec 26 09:34:48 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-12-26 at 05:07 +0000, Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> […]
> I wrote. I have never called anyone any name or insult in
> anything I wrote. I have used a pejorative for a type of argument
> that was being used, or characterized certain actions negatively.
[…]

I beg to differ. I have the emails with you hurling personal abuse.

Your continuous, data free, but combative on others providing no data,
hectoring is beginning to annoy people who are trying to be constructive
within the D community. You have made your point, that you believe, and no one
else here now gives a shit about.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200