DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Wed Dec 26 09:45:53 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 26 December 2018 at 09:34:48 UTC, Russel Winder
wrote:
> On Wed, 2018-12-26 at 05:07 +0000, Joakim via
> Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>> […]
>> I wrote. I have never called anyone any name or insult in
>> anything I wrote. I have used a pejorative for a type of
>> argument
>> that was being used, or characterized certain actions
>> negatively.
> […]
>
> I beg to differ. I have the emails with you hurling personal
> abuse.

Wtf are you talking about? I've never emailed you in my life. If
you mean in this forum thread, quote what you think is "personal
abuse," I see none.

> Your continuous, data free, but combative on others providing
> no data, hectoring is beginning to annoy people who are trying
> to be constructive within the D community. You have made your
> point, that you believe, and no one else here now gives a shit
> about.

I have not made my point, since most responding seem to think I'm
trying to lessen in-person interaction, like even Walter above
with his concert example, when that's the opposite of what I'm
saying! I chalk that up to people like you, who lie about my not
presenting any data when that's clearly linked in my first post,
either because you don't know how to read or choose to lie anyway.

For someome who claims not to give a shit, you certainly keep
replying a lot to me and lying about what I wrote.