DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Dec 26 16:56:17 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-12-26 at 09:45 +0000, Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

[…]
> Wtf are you talking about? I've never emailed you in my life. If
> you mean in this forum thread, quote what you think is "personal
> abuse," I see none.

We can get to that later, no need for now given your statement below.

[…]
> I have not made my point, since most responding seem to think I'm
> trying to lessen in-person interaction, like even Walter above
> with his concert example, when that's the opposite of what I'm
> saying! I chalk that up to people like you, who lie about my not
> presenting any data when that's clearly linked in my first post,
> either because you don't know how to read or choose to lie anyway.

So we do not need any history of this thread to see that you have no
compunction libelling people. Yes there is free speech, but there is also
defamation via the written word which is a civil offence in UK law. This
paragraph is almost certainly libellous. I am tempted to take legal advice
from a UK libel solicitor of my acquaintance.

> For someome who claims not to give a shit, you certainly keep
> replying a lot to me and lying about what I wrote.

You claimed you were going to stop engaging with me, email on this list 2018-
12-23T0808+00:00, but it seems you are failing to keep your promises.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200