DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Dec 27 08:25:23 UTC 2018

On Thu, 2018-12-27 at 02:13 +0000, Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> […]
>
> Wow, you've really gone off the deep end now. First you lie that
> I presented no data, then when called out, start claiming
> defamation and talk about bringing lawyers into it.

You seem to be a beginner at gaslighting. Your initial data was simply two
articles expressing an opinion. There was no data about conferences generally
just a perception of a failure of conferences in the iOS arena.

> Good luck with that. :)

I will have good luck. The lawyer is a person I have done expert witness work
for on libel and email usage in the past in the High Court. I am not a
beginner at this sort of thing.

You will treat this email as a formal cease and desist letter requiring you
stop defaming my character in public written statements. If you continue to
defame me in public emails, I will escalate and apply for a cease and desist
order in the High Court.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200