DConf 2019: Shepherd's Pie Edition

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 07:08:19 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 22 December 2018 at 13:46:39 UTC, Joakim wrote:

> Given that this conference format is dying off, is there any
> explanation for why the D team wants to continue this
> antiquated ritual?

Why are you bringing this again? Are you going to talk the same
stuff whenever someone mentions some conference here?? :) While I
admire your persistence I fail to understand why you simply don't
ignore stuff you do not like. If you do not like conferences fine
- do not go there, and let us who do like them and think they are
useful have some fun!