DLS (D Language Server) v0.20

Laurent Tréguier laurent.treguier.sink at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 18:06:29 UTC 2018

On Friday, 28 December 2018 at 20:44:30 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> I'm using DCD through my beloved Emacs. Is there a more
> powerful Emacs+DLS-solution ready for use?

I looked into lsp-mode a bit more, and actually, after installing
it, its dependencies and d-mode, a few lines of configuration in
Emacs' init file are enough apparently:

(require 'lsp)
(add-hook 'd-mode-hook #'lsp)
(lsp-register-client
   (make-lsp-client
     :new-connection (lsp-stdio-connection
'("~/.dub/packages/.bin/dls-latest/dls"))
     :major-modes '(d-mode)
     :server-id 'dls))

After adding this, and installing DLS (`dub fetch dls; dub run
dls:bootstrap`), it should be working.