Bootstrap D template

Tony tonytdominguez at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 23:35:43 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 1 February 2018 at 22:01:52 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:

> https://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/html_node/Prerequisite-Types.html#Prerequisite-Types

Thanks! Couldn't seem to get a search to work.

I was hoping the "|"  would explain the behavior that I don't
understand, but I don't think it does.

The instructions say to just type "make". My understanding is
that without a specified target, the topmost target in the
Makefile is used. In this case it is "bin", which has no
dependencies, and one action - mkdir. I would think that the
Makefile would stop after making that directory as no other
actions are given and no dependencies were specified. But it
doesn't.