DConf Artwork now public and released under Creative Commons

Leandro Lucarella leandro.lucarella at sociomantic.com
Tue Feb 6 13:50:30 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at 11:39:33 UTC, Seb wrote:
[snip]
> And of course the very friendly people from Sociomantic (Shai
> Tayeb, Leandro Lucarella, and Dylan Cromwell et.al.) who put a
> lot of effort into making the last DConfs and its related
> artwork happen. Thanks!!!

Thanks for putting this together in GitHub!

I don't deserve much credit, but I'd like to thank Thomas "Tom"
Nikolai, one of the Sociomantic founder without whom DConf would
probably never happened in Berlin (at least organized by
Sociomantic). Once when discussing about sending people to DConf
he said something along the lines of "Fuck it! Instead of sending
people why don't we make everybody else come to Berlin?". And
that's how the idea was born :-)