run.dlang.io can now display ASM + AST + IR

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Wed Feb 7 01:15:14 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 28 January 2018 at 22:49:35 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 January 2018 at 17:06:36 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> CTRL+Enter -> run
>
> Thanks for reading my mind!
>
> You people are awesome.

Anything else on your mind? It's getting harder to read.

For large display, I added two more buttons: -X (JSON) and -D
(Ddoc output)
As usual, you can you also add the flags directly in the toolbar:

https://run.dlang.io/is/8nLYZS (JSON)
https://run.dlang.io/is/H15Ynh (Ddoc)

I also updated the supported libraries, e.g. emsi_containers or
mir-random are new additions:

https://run.dlang.io/is/vSUTf6

The DUB libraries are now also updated automatically every day.
Oh and it's now integrated with e.g. the mir documentation too:

http://docs.algorithm.dlang.io/latest/mir_ndslice_algorithm.html