Vanquish Forever These Bugs That Blasted Your Kingdom

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Feb 7 21:16:25 UTC 2018

On 2/7/2018 12:30 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> While an enjoable read, I fear we are aiming too low.

I wished to show that array bounds overflow checking is not a tractable problem
in C, i.e. you cannot make it go away by being a better programmer, and how
BetterC solves this problem.

> Other languages like Rust or C# (or Java) have bounds check.
True, but I am trying to change the narrative about memory safe alternatives to
C. So I plan a series of posts about how D addresses memory safety directed at C
programmers.