Official Dub package for DWT

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Thu Feb 8 09:35:38 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 08:32:14 UTC, JN wrote:
> Can you explain how the EPL license works? I am not familiar
> with that license. Is DWT and anything using it considered a
> derivative work off Eclipse? Do I need to share source for my
> project if I use DWT in my project?

 From tldrlegal[1]:
"This license, made and used by the Eclipse Foundation, is
similar to GPL but allows you to link code under the license to
proprietary applications. You may also license binaries under a
proprietary license, as long as the source code is available
under EPL."

[1]
https://tldrlegal.com/license/eclipse-public-license-1.0-%28epl-1.0%29