dxml 0.2.0 released

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Mon Feb 12 22:19:38 UTC 2018

On Monday, February 12, 2018 21:26:45 Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-
announce wrote:
> On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 05:36:51 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>
> wrote:
> > dxml 0.2.0 has now been released.
> > [...]
>
> Thank you very much for your efforts, I really appreciate it, as
> I have been looking for a decent xml library for quite some time.
>
> Whethr or not this is a candidate for inclusion into phobos is
> certainly up for debate, but as you already mentioned several
> times, this thread is hardly the right place for that.
>
> So instead I'd like to emphasize how much I appreciate you
> working on this and I am sure I am not the only one. This absence
> of a usable high quality xml library is/was a big problem for d
> in my opinion and it is great to see that this is finally being
> worked on :)

Thanks. When you do use it, please give feedback - particularly if you find
any problems or pain points. I definitely think that the API is solid
overall, but that doesn't mean that I got it completely right, and even with
all of the tests that I have, I could have missed something and ended up
with a bug in the parser. I'm reasonably confident in the code quality, but
that doesn't mean that I didn't miss anything.

- Jonathan M Davis