The Expressive C++17 Coding Challenge in D

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Feb 14 14:28:28 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-02-14 at 13:21 +0000, Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at 09:42:47 UTC, Russel Winder
> wrote:
> > Seb,
> >
> > I believe this blog post would make a great article for
> > Overload or CVu.
>
> Cool idea, but I'm not so familiar with these. What can/should I
> do to make this happen?
> We can also talk in private (seb [at] wilzba [dot] ch).

For the email list record, CVu and Overload are the ACCU journals.
Historically Overload has been a C++ language, tools, and techniques
vehicle put is now adding detailed technical articles on other
languages. CVu has anything else, including some technical stuff.

https://accu.org/index.php/journal

Seb and I have started a personal email exchange and I am getting the
editors of said journals involved.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200