Release D 2.078.2

Thomas Mader thomas.mader at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 09:35:30 UTC 2018

On Friday, 16 February 2018 at 11:25:42 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On 02/10/2018 09:17 AM, Thomas Mader wrote:
>> https://github.com/dlang/dub/releases/latest doesn't point to
>> 1.7.2.
>
> Out of curiosity, do you have a strong use-case to
> install/update dub separately of the compiler?

I don't even use or need latest as of yet. I need to download the
exact same version in my scripts nevertheless.
I just saw that it was not updated and wanted to let you know.

But I package dub and the tools as a separate package from dmd.
Archlinux is doing the same and I find it reasonable. dub and the
tools should be buildable with other compilers too and one day I
might switch to ldc as the default compiler for the distribution
because of speed.