Project Highlight: The D Community Hub

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:02:40 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 14:40:30 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

> BTW i wanted to ask, you live in Korea right ? What are you
> doing over there ?
> You don't have at all the Asian physical style. Maybe because
> of work or GF ?

Came here in '91 in the U.S. Army, got out in '94 and stayed to
make some money for a few years, married in '99, and now I'm a
permanent resident. I've been a freelance teacher/tutor of one
form or another for most of that time. These days I do very
little actual teaching and mostly get paid to edit research
papers, help high school students with their homework (I started
teaching one kid when he was 6 and he starts high school this
year), and otherwise talk to people in English two or three hours
a week.