Beta 2.079.0

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Tue Feb 20 08:43:50 UTC 2018

On Monday, 19 February 2018 at 15:58:57 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> 17. Allow multiple selective imports from different modules in
> a single import statement
>
> I have a bad feeling that that one is going to be a source of a
> raft of bugs for years to come.

No need to use it if you don't like it. It's particularly useful
for small examples, localized imports and hacking.
It's mainly a generalisation of the existing possibility to mix
module imports and one selective import at the end.
If you prefer java-like 50 lines import manifests, then by all
means keep using those.
How would that feature cause bugs though?