Beta 2.079.0

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Thu Feb 22 08:42:12 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 at 18:10:51 UTC, rjframe wrote:
> But it likely shouldn't be used in "real" applications; in
> particular, I think it would be nice for the Phobos style guide
> to restrict/disallow its use.

grrr!

better we get some common sense when implementing new stuff ;-)

import std.stdio:write,writeln,writefln &
std.array:join,split,replicate;
vs
import
std.stdio:write,writeln,writefln,std.array:join,split,replicate;

one is (AFAICT) already implemented, one is not.

one is easy on the eyes (and therefore the brain), and one is not.

one I would actually use, one I would not.

one I would be ok for others to use, one I would not.

can you guess which one applies to each case?