Beta 2.079.0

Timothee Cour thelastmammoth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:52:21 UTC 2018

you should also mention an important point:
current syntax disallows importing a simple module foo (with no package), eg:

import std.stdio:write,foo; // there's no way to specify a module `foo`
import std.stdio:write & foo; // ok

I don't care whether it's `|` or `&` but `,` as a module separator is
100% broken (and illegible, as you mentioned).