Beta 2.079.0

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Fri Feb 23 01:23:48 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 01:17:26 UTC, psychoticRabbit
wrote:
> On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 01:02:59 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
>>

>> Interesting, you have a good example?
>
> yeah..phobos.
>
> I learn most about the various phobos libraries, and their
> usefulness, from looking at the various imports that phobos
> modules use.
>
> If they just used import *; I'd have no idea what was going on.

and worse, if phobos used this new so-called 'optional'
syntax...then I'd probably have switched to another language by
now.

import pkg.mod1 : sym1, sym2, pkg.mod2 : sym1, sym2, pkg.mod3 :
sym1;

I don't have the patience to decipher stuff like that.