Beta 2.079.0

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Fri Feb 23 10:48:10 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 09:48:33 UTC, Norm wrote:

> This import feature and surrounding discussion I couldn't care
> less about ...

I actually spend far more time reading large chunks of code, than
writing code, and I certainly do NOT want to spend extra time
deciphering imports, due to an unpopular and confusing syntax
change.

If I were mainly writing 'scripts', then I too would probably not
care less ;-)

If D just wants to become a compiled scripting language...good
luck to it.

I'll go find a proper progamming langauge long before that
happens.