Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:24:30 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 20:15:13 UTC, aliak wrote:
> Awesome. good start at least, and just to throw an approach out
> there for your consideration, a .adrdox.yml file with a
> include/exclude/style/etc keys might be a good way to go.

Yeah, that's basically what I was thinking (though not yml, I'd
use a sane, well-support language. actually I'd probably just use
xml.)

> Great! Think I'll give the skeleton/style a hack at some point
> indeed.

Well, that's if you download and host the stuff yourself. Though
my css file is kinda intertwined, it has the mobile responsive
stuff in there next to content presentation and syntax highlight
colors, etc....

> Maybe if it's a central host then styling should just be
> homogeneous across the board as well for consistency and all?

yeah, maybe that too.