Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:30:10 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 02:07:34 UTC, Norm wrote:
> This is really awesome. It would be really cool if this could
> feedback a coverage score to code.dlang.org that indicates the
> level of documentation in a library. Something like the % of
> functions/classes/modules that are documented and if there are
> any missing parameters/warnings during the parsing of docs.

Maybe, though I don't think computer analysis can say if docs are
good (at least not with simple code I'd be likely to write). Like
there might be a lot of public functions deliberately
undocumented because they are of alpha quality and not supported,
but still available in case advanced users want to dive in.

But just having docs generated automatically that users can click
on and peruse will give the human a chance to quickly and easily
evaluate the package.