Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 03:26:41 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 19:30:38 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> amazing! I planned on adding a documentation tab in the current
> dub package overhaul, but I wasn't sure on where to get the
> data from, if I can add this to embed on the dub website (ala
> iframe) it would make a lot much easier! Could you maybe add an
> API endpoint to check if documentation is present (download &
> cache it if not there and check via that) so it will only show
> it optionally?

I'd say just always show the documentation tab/link. If it is
broken, we can tell the package maintainer to fix it!

BTW the header now has links for the project homepage (if it has
one), dub package, and git repo

http://vibe-d.dpldocs.info/vibe.core.drivers.libevent2_tcp.html

for example.

(docs generated already will not show this until i next clear the
internal cache. prolly tomorrow)