Documentation for any* dub package, any version

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:59:03 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 16:39:08 UTC, David Gileadi wrote:
> Markdown actually supports two kinds of links: inline links
> (which you describe above and I'm very happy you support) and
> reference links [1].

Oh, I have something similar to that too.

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/adrdox.syntax.html#footnotes

I actually didn't realize markdown had such... mine is probably
not quite compatible... but [text][text] is an uncommon enough
pattern it might just be workable. I doubt I'd ever write
[link][link] without a space in between...

> What I want to do is automatically include references for
> symbols in the current scope, to support links to symbols via
> [symbol] and [alt text][symbol].

Yeah, that might work on both generators.