State of D 2018 Survey

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Wed Feb 28 17:33:09 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 at 15:07:51 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 at 13:41:56 UTC, Mike Parker
> wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> A few comments
>
> 1) How about an N/A or does not apply option?

You can simply skip the questions. All questions are optional.

> 2) The progress bar was weird, I went from 80% done to 57% done
> at one point.

Yeah that's a Typeform bug. It's due to their logic jumps. I have
reported this to their support a while ago already. The problem
is that depending on what you answer you "jump" through the
survey and see only the relevant questions (e.g. If you state
that you have tried the DTour, you will be asked no further
questions about it).
I think the way the implemented this is that the only insert
questions until the next logic jump + the permanent ones at the
end, hence the jumps ...