The D Blog in 2017

rjframe dlang at ryanjframe.com
Sat Jan 6 17:09:19 UTC 2018

On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 16:08:06 +0000, Mike Parker wrote:

> My annual retrospective on the D Blog is up. Managing the blog really is
> a lot of fun for me. Every time I click the publish button I stay glued
> to reddit and the stats page to see how it's being received, with a
> glance now and again at the forum announcement to see what sort of
> mistakes I missed, often well past my bedtime (I love living in Korea,
> but the time zone can be rather inconvenient!).
>
> Here, I list the new blog features I enjoyed working on in 2017 and, my
> favorite part, some stats. I wrap up with a bit about what to expect in
> 2018.
>
> Blog:
> https://dlang.org/blog/2018/01/06/the-d-blog-in-2017/
>
> Reddit:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/7ok098/the_d_blog_in_2017/

Do you track what people enter in the search box? That might catch people
searching for something to see if there's a post about some topic as well
as those searching for a specific post; if there are searches for topic X
but hasn't been a post for it, that would be a sign that people are
interested in X.