ArithEval v0.5.0 released

Dechcaudron no-reply at no-email.com
Sun Jan 7 20:41:57 UTC 2018

Updating this library I coded more than a year ago, so that I
could use it as an optional dependency of the coming up dli
library.

It allows the runtime evaluation of simple math expressions like
`1 + 2 * 3` or `1 ^ foo`, with foo being given values at run time.

It was never announced in this forum, so it is likely most of you
never heard of it. The README pretty much sums up all there is to
see, but do let me know if you guys have any specific doubt.
Feedback is greatly appreciated.