Release D 2.078.0

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Tue Jan 9 11:55:43 UTC 2018

On Monday, 8 January 2018 at 22:41:31 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

> Unfortunately the corresponding installer PRs didn't make it
> into the release, so you still have to remove most options of
> section Environment64 from sc.ini yourself. This should be
> enough
>
> [Environment64]
> LIB=%@P%\..\lib64
> DFLAGS=%DFLAGS% -L/OPT:NOICF
>
> When using the 7z dmd file, the most harmful setting is
> LINKCMD, that doesn't work for VS2017.

Thanks a lot for the information. My use case is a XMake build
plugin (Python) for D which currently only supports X86 COFF.
Adapting the sc.ini from Python is only working with ugly
workarounds as duplicate keys in sc.ini is not really allowed. I
will wait until the corresponding pull request is merged. Does it
make sense to open an issue or will it be anyway available in
next relase?

Kind regards
André