[howto] Serve ddox documentation on github.io deployed by Travis CI

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Wed Jan 10 08:59:13 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 08:50:37 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo
wrote:
> I don't know if I am being paranoid but it's been said that
> GitHub tokens give access to all repositories and just pasting
> an unencrypted token in some web interface is a security risk.
> For a howto I figured the safer route is better.
>
> [1] https://gist.github.com/vidavidorra/548ffbcdae99d752da02

For clarity: following the howto [2] you do the encryption
locally and limit access to the repository in question.

[2] https://gist.github.com/veelo/f7668510bad2e8c9212ab66104541fcc