[howto] Serve ddox documentation on github.io deployed by Travis CI

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Sat Jan 13 04:59:25 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 08:50:37 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo
wrote:
>> Maybe worthwile to add this scaffolding to dub or some other
>> tool? Anyone volunteering?
>
> This could be a good idea. Probably even better is to let
> code.dlang.org take care of it, which would make the whole
> token issue and setup obsolete.

What do you mean with "taking care of it"?
It's a bit of a hen and egg problem, first you need a project
before you can register it with code.dlang.org. So that seems
like a sub-optimal place to help with project setup.

Dub init would be much better suited. We should figure out to
make the existing init templates extensible anyhow.