[howto] Serve ddox documentation on github.io deployed by Travis CI

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Sat Jan 13 11:42:42 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 13 January 2018 at 10:02:18 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2018-01-13 05:59, Martin Nowak wrote:
>>>
>>> This could be a good idea. Probably even better is to let
>>> code.dlang.org take care of it, which would make the whole
>>> token issue and setup obsolete.
>>
>> What do you mean with "taking care of it"?
>
> Perhaps to automatically generate documentation for all
> packages on code.dlang.org and publish it there as well.

Yes that is what I meant, sorry for being vague. It’s been
suggested before I think. It would be a lot more work than what
you are suggesting and one does not have to exclude the other: a
bot could clone the project repositories and generate
documentation for each, without project owners needing to manage
tokens.