dub release package

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Tue Jan 23 00:22:01 UTC 2018

On Monday, 22 January 2018 at 23:16:38 UTC, Arun Chandrasekaran
wrote:
> I was looking at the recent DUB release for binary package of
> 1.7.1 at https://github.com/dlang/dub/releases
>
> The assets don't seem to contain the binary packages. Was it
> unnoticed or was it intentionally skipped?

Mirroring the release binaries to code.dlang.org was an
experiment of mine as code.dlang.org had frequent downtimes and
GitHub (S3 in this case) is known for their good uptimes.
However, the releases binaries are compiled by Sönke, so at the
moment the "upstream" is:

http://code.dlang.org/download

Anyhow, I just uploaded the binaries from code.dlang.org to
GitHub.
See also:

https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues/1290