run.dlang.io can now display ASM + AST + IR

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Fri Jan 26 13:14:24 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 25 January 2018 at 19:44:13 UTC, ikod wrote:
> Is it possible to show demangled names in asm output (or this
> option already available)?

Sure:

https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/19

Preview e.g. here: https://run.dlang.io/is/Vehrcv

Note that core.demangle isn't perfect, e.g:

"_D23TypeInfo_E3foo8a_symbol6__initZ".demangle.writeln; //
TypeInfo_E3foo8a_symbol.__init

https://run.dlang.io/is/SLBQy7

Anything else?

----

While I was at it, I also did the following:

1) I also added support for previewing dmd's Ddoc output. Just
add -D and the HTML will be displayed, e.g.

https://run.dlang.io/is/o16YDm
https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/pull/645

2) And lastly I fixed the regression tester which allows running
a sample against all compilers since 2.060, e.g.

https://run.dlang.io/is/SqON2p

It now also accepts arguments.
This is important because adding `-c` will make it run a lot
faster if you don't need to compare the output of a program over
multiple versions.