run.dlang.io can now display ASM + AST + IR

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sat Jan 27 01:31:45 UTC 2018

On Friday, 26 January 2018 at 18:29:28 UTC, Justin Whear wrote:
> Very cool features!  Due to template expansion, even very
> simple D programs won't display their AST, e.g.
> https://run.dlang.io/is/yVsPsH gives me a "Compilation or
> running program took longer than 25 seconds. Aborted!"  Not
> sure what can be done about this, but it certainly limits the
> usefulness for now.

That actually wasn't due to template expansion (to be fair it's a
huge file, but , but a problem of the tour /  run.dlang.io code.
The pipe buffer went full and thus the program (aka docker
container) never continued its execution.

https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/pull/649

It's fixed now. I have also increased the maximal output limit to
500.000 bytes - I hope that's enough for everyone :O