run.dlang.io can now display ASM + AST + IR

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sun Jan 28 17:06:36 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 02:33:19 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 01:31:45 UTC, Seb wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/pull/649
>>
>> It's fixed now. I have also increased the maximal output limit
>> to 500.000 bytes - I hope that's enough for everyone :O
>
> Seb, you're awesome!  Thanks for all these great features.
>
> Mike

You are very welcome. I have an additional bonus feature for all
the power users out there:

CTRL+Enter -> run
CTRL+R     -> reset
CTRL+S     -> shorten (+uses dirty JS workaround to copy the URL
to your clipboard)
ALT+F      -> format (I didn't want to overload the CTRL+F
shortcut as it might be useful to people)

I hope that covers it for everyone. Otherwise please open an
issue (https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/issues/new) or PR.