I have a plan.. I really DO

punkUser andrew.lauritzen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:45:33 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 30 June 2018 at 21:15:09 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
> Already tried. Good luck with that... ;)

Well to be clear I'm more providing the feedback out courtesy and
thanks for the work people have done on D and vibe.d in
particular. While I'd love to see D succeed in the long run,
we're blessed with enough options these days that it's not a huge
deal to me either way.

Thanks for the link to Diamond, I'll check it out. That said, the
majority of my use cases are exposing lower level D code as
network accessible services and occasionally implementing custom
network protocols rather than writing full client web apps in D,
but always good to keep various options in mind.