I have a plan.. I really DO

Ecstatic Coder ecstatic.coder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:35:18 UTC 2018

> But then of course, you need to avoid a lot of D niceties.

Unfortunately, in my case this is the exact moment where D looses
a LOT of its shininess compared to C++.

The balance is no more that much in favor of D as it was before,
because it's "standard" D code which is so much more convenient
than C++ in many situations, especially when implementing file
processing scripts.

This is why I think that even C++ developers who use D as a file
processing language (like me) will still stick to C++ for their
game engine, even if they would probably be more than happy to be
able to use *STANDARD* D code instead...