mir-optim v0.0.1: betterC nonlinear least squares

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:06:10 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 02:10:56 UTC, 9il wrote:

> The algorigbms from https://github.com/JuliaNLSolvers are good
> candidates. No plans to implement them for now, but PRs are
> wellcome.

Dlangscience has headers for the nlopt and glpk C libraries that
I've used in the past. ipopt is another one that I've used, but I
don't think there's a D interface. IMHO, you'd need a good reason
to implement all of the functionality of a non-linear optimizer
on your own. Simple linear and quadratic programming are probably
a useful start, but beyond that the ability to interface with
C/Fortran libraries goes a long way.