Blogpost about the T.init problem

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Wed Jul 11 03:00:48 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 13:41:56 UTC, FeepingCreature wrote:
> I've written up a short blogpost about the T.init issue.
>
> It is not very enthusiastic.
>
> https://medium.com/@feepingcreature/d-structs-dont-work-for-domain-data-c09332349f43

Somehow, this is the type of problem, i thought point 1 in the
vision document is aimed to solve
https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2018H1

"1. Lock down the language definition: D is a powerful language
but its definition is not precise enough. A number of subtleties
can only be assessed only by running the compiler, not by
perusing the specification. This semester we are pushing for a
better, more precise, and more complete specification of the D
language."

ensuring that the language features are coherent together