Blogpost about the T.init problem

Greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:54:18 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 10 July 2018 at 13:41:56 UTC, FeepingCreature wrote:
> I've written up a short blogpost about the T.init issue.
>
> It is not very enthusiastic.
>
> https://medium.com/@feepingcreature/d-structs-dont-work-for-domain-data-c09332349f43
>
> Related links:
>
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/6594 problem with T.init
> and toString
>
> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/6619 Nullable can't work
> with types where T.init violates invariants
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8462 A somewhat sketchy PR to
> disable invariant on struct ~this

Sincerely speaking D language does not merit all these criticism.
The magnitude of criticism on D language does not really make
sense to me. I am yet to see a language so user friendly as D
with such power and strength.I trust one day the world will see
and know that D is a language build for programmers for great
productivity and not just another money making machine

This article justified your great love for D.  Thanks for your
great love for D