asdf json library moved to libmir

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:21:32 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:45 PM yannick via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Since i'll be leaving Tamedia (who sponsored development of Asdf)
> and it's not under active use anymore here we decided to donate
> it to libmir.
>
> Asdf has a few nifty features that make it perfect for reading
> large amounts of json lines and transforming data. For an example
> use case see je, the json to csv transformer app (
> https://github.com/tamediadigital/je )
>
> I still think that it is by far the easiest to use and fastest
> production grade Json Library for D.
> Maybe it should be renamed to reflect that, proposals welcome.
>
> cheers,

I have tried it few days ago and it does not work for me at  first. Because
I always read only "Simple Example".
One of my problem was that I have a struct with little different name that
was attribute name used in
json (positions and types has been correct), but it does not work and the
error was really wierd so it took
me a while until I have found out what was wrong.

Other problem was with types when one json attribute can be a number or null