LDC 1.11.0 beta2

kinke kinke at libero.it
Wed Jul 18 10:09:39 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 00:47:49 UTC, Dennis wrote:
> This is really awesome! I tried the examples, is there any
> other documentation about it currently? I tried passing strings
> instead of numbers to the callback, but it passes the length as
> a number only. I doesn't work with char pointers either, I
> presume that's still WIP. Still, really exciting.

Passing strings seems to be a PITA due to non-shared memory, see
https://medium.com/@mbebenita/hello-world-in-webassembly-83951757775.
This seems specific to the current wasm browser implementations
though, or at the very least not specific to D or LDC, so you can
look up existing Clang/Rust/... wasm tutorials/articles for more
in-depth infos.